Notes to consider while applying online
1. Admission will be based strictly on merit and as per Govt. of Assam Reservation Rule and other guidelines.
2. List of Selected students will be notified on the college website as well as College Notice Board after proper verification by the college Admission Committee.
3. Copies of Pass certificate, Mark sheet, Admit Card, Caste Certificates (if any), Photo. First page of Bank Passbook have to be mandatorily be uploaded while applying online.
4. Applicants are advised not provide/upload any false information/documents while filling the online application form. If any information/documents provided/uploaded by the students is detected to be false by the admission committee, his/her application will be cancelled then and there without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Last Date of applying online is 30/07/2020. (Date may perhaps be extended considering the prevailing nCovid-19 pandemic situation and local sentiment.) .
6. The student must provide his/her own bank details only. Guardians’ or any other’s Bank details will not be accepted at any cost. If somebody is found to have submitted bank details of other persons other than his/her own self, the application will stand cancelled at that very moment.
For any further information and query, feel free to contact the following Contact details
9476724203 (Grievances Cell)
8474045390 ( Tarani kanta Baro, UDA)
8753980231 ( Suchil Swargiary, LDA)
Email Id.: firstname.lastname@example.org